On the road to our Dream Home

Friday 9 March 2007

Someone is Very Lucky!




and that someone is whoever is in charge of doing things on our house, because they did not have to incur the wrath of me ringing them up and complaining that nothing has been done..well, okay then, puppy dog Pete would have called and dealt with them..but I would have been thinking realllly mean things!! We have a roof!!! so if it starts raining men, like that song says..I guess I'll be missing out..cos we have a roof!! For all those who didn't get it...we have a roof!! Yes, we drove up to the block, ( well actually we should start calling it a house..cos it's got a roof!) and were happy to see that work had been done again this week. Not too much to speak of, but the one thing we wanted done was done, and as we have decided, as long as each week when we go up to our (house with a roof) that something has been done...then we'll be happy. And then the builders will be happy because they don't have to imagine all those mean things I'm thinking about them!! As I am not a builder and have never seen one on site to ask, I don't know all the correct terminology for what's been going on, so, in my words..the roof tiles are done..we have sheets of alfoil-like substance on one side of the house (inside of course). They've removed some of the extra beam things that were in my way as I tried to walk around the inside..thankfully these weren't required anymore..or I'd have been crawling around inside, after the roof had caved in HAHA!! See, so not much to talk about this week, oh, but just in case you missed it...WE HAVE A ROOF!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • and i must say , what a lovely one u have!How nice is your roof! I really , really really like your roof.Lol,told u they would do something this week, and by the way what a great roof.Its a bit like that add where u stand back and just stare at your roof.Do u know the one im talking about? love lisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11 March 2007 at 6:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home