On the road to our Dream Home

Sunday 9 March 2008

Time for some planting!








Well it's taken six months to get to this stage,but at long last the landscaping part of our house contract has finally been done. Now all we have to do is decide which plants to put where. Pete has wisely decided that the front yard is my domain, so I am looking around for ideas on what plants to have. Any suggestions will be gladly accepted! Just as long as you don't tell me where to stick them.. hehehe Keep coming back and follow our new journey, as we turn our front and backyards into a garden.. although knowing that I am hardly a greenthumb, maybe artificial plants and trees might be the way to go! I couldn't possibly go wrong there...or could I?!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home